Saturday, May 21, 2011

Judgement or joke?

       This ain't related to the story I m doing now! But what is this thing about "Rapture" and "Judgement day" going on with everyone? I mean everyone is talking about it! Facebook is full of statuses on it!
        Here is all about it http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2011/05/20/judgement-day.html .. I mean it's ridiculous! What have these believers done other than believing?? Does that mean all people of other beliefs deserve to be vanquished??
       I know certain people from this belief (very closely) who have done nothing in life but wait for the judgement so that they would be taken into another world where they would be given all joys! What nonsense! What is the whole point of coming into this world then? Just to believe in the Judgement day??
      If the world has to end, it will end. One can do nothing about it! What could the people killed in Tsunami do anyway? One can't fastforward life just because its going to end!
      As for these believers I feel nothing but pity! Why would God protect someone who would go around rejoicing the fact that "they are going to be saved" while all others perish! I have never heard of a more sadistic belief!
      As for those who are non-believers there is no need to panic.. The world is not going to wait for you to live your life and then end. You could die now walking on the street in some mad accident. So it has got nothing to you being "non-believers". If someone is still scared, here's my solution..
      CALL UP EVERYONE YOU CARE FOR AND SAY "I CARE AND LOVE YOU. I CHERISH YOUR PART IN MY LIFE"
       CALL UP ALL THOSE YOU HAVE HURT AND SAY "I M SORRY TO HURT YOU. I SHOULD HAVE BEEN MORE SENSITIVE"
       If the world is ending.. you have done what you could have..
If it doesn't, you have a bonus of good relations!!
     

P.S: I m a believer .. believer in God and not the Judgement day. I would rather die with my people than be given partial treatment and saved in other world.

2 comments:

S said...

Loved the subject of your post. Life is too short to just keep thinking about the end. Am not much of a believer of God, and I firmly believe whatever life we have, it's just here on earth and we should just live it completely! :)

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

If the world is to end, I'd rather stand up and say 'Thank you', to everyone in sight than to run for cover. But before that, I think I won't be satisfied until God himself comes to do the honours. Who knows, It could be anyone else too, a little bit more powerful that human race, we can beat that, can't we. Evolution. :P

Cheers,
Blasphemous Aesthete