Sunday, August 19, 2012

A big hello from Cloud nine..

             Hello readers,
             Yes I resurfaced from the dead period called Writer's block :P
             Don't ask me where I was because I was very much alive and kicking and lazying around other blogs.
             Although this is no post where I write fiction, I do have something else to offer.
             I got this invite to write on the amazing blog called Mystical Skeptical Me by the beautiful owner and my dear friend MSM :) She's been generous in encouraging me and absolutely delightful in flattery and she's done my ego some serious good :D
             After a trial of writing on spirits, here's presenting Wooden Dreams on Fire which I wrote after a lot of deliberation and research. Its a different genre I m exploring and I hope you will like it :)
            Visit  Mystical Skeptical Me and I m sure you will be hooked by her :)

             Ending here for now. The next post will definitely be soon :)

        

3 comments:

Nirvana said...

hmmm.... I read MSM and and quite love the style of writing. Will be visitng the other blog soon... btw, was hoping you'd come by this post I wrote, and let me know what you think - it actually for a competition!! http://www.lafemmenirvana.blogspot.in/2012/08/love-and-marriage-chicken-and-egg.html

Do let me know what you think! And welcome back!

Traffic Pulse India said...

Just desire to say your article is as amazing. The clarity in your post isj ust excellent and i could assume you’re an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post.
Thanks a million and please continue the rewarding work.

Unknown said...

great post a this makes you creative blogger.